Many patients now require large doses of oxygen therapy at home. People that are diagnosed with COPD, emphysema, bronchitis, and various other respiratory diseases have a need for at home oxygen therapy. When that is the case, the Home Oxygen Concentrators that are available from Vitality Medical are an excellent option. These Home Oxygen Concentrators range from 5 LPM to 10 LPM. The nice thing about the selection available from Vitality Medical is that there are units to meet most any budget.
The John Bunn Optium
When you are considering the options available in oxygen concentrators, the John Bunn Optium is a very economical choice that provides great value. This unit is compact, lightweight, and easily moved from room to room. It also provides up to 5 LPM and has many other great features as well. Let’s look at a few of those features.
- The John Bunn Optium is the most economical of all of the units that are carried by Vitality Medical.
- This item offers a convenient retractable luggage handle that makes moving it in house, or for transport, an easy task.
- The sleek, attractive, and useful cabinet design makes it appealing for home use, home care, and use in long-term care facilities.
- Designed for low maintenance and excellent reliability.
- This unit is very quiet with a noise ranking under 45 dBA.
- This unit operates very energy efficiently requiring low power consumption which equates to lower cost operation.
- The Optium offers an optional OPI, or oxygen percentage indicator.
- The John Bunn ranks very high in safety as it has a circuit breaker, pressure relief valve, power failure alarm, PCB failure, low and high pressure alarms and a low purity alarm.
- This oxygen concentrator is designed for durability and ease of use. A cooling fan on the compressor extends its life, bottom exhaust helps the unit run cooler, and well-designed castors make mobility easy.
- Five year limited warranty.
Reliability is Key
It is important to know that the unit you purchase is dependable. Because all of the oxygen concentrators that are provided by Vitality Medical are high quality, each has a warranty that stands behind the product. This is extremely important and should go a long way to provide peace of mind to the patients.
While there is more to consider than price alone, Vitality Medical carries a terrific line of oxygen concentrators that are designed to provide the features that each patient needs at a price they can afford. It is important that everyone is able to provide what is necessary to protect and improve their health without breaking the bank. Vitality Medical provides oxygen concentrators and other respiratory supplies that range from 0.5 to 10 LPM, some very compact units, and excellent features of convenience. There are even oxygen concentrators that are only available by prescription.